Welcome back to FYW #UNFILTERED Moon Musings with Venessa & Megan!
What are #UNFILTERED Moon Musings?
These #UNFILTERED episodes are a hybrid of moon musings + convo + QA answering your top questions about holistic health, nutrition, herbs, moon cycles, and earth-based medicine. Connecting to the moon cycles can be a powerful way to tap into your inner wild and wise self, and if you want to come along for the ride, we are LOVING the Many Moons book by Sarah Gottesdiener - you can grab yours here!
BUT we need YOUR help! Send us your questions and comments by clicking here, we can't wait to hang out with you <3
This Episode's Theme...
Full Moon in Sagittarius :: Blooming + Abundance
What does abundance look like in your life? What if you give yourself full permission to embody abundance... what would shift?
In this episode, Megan and Venessa share some practical tips and tools to really expand your time and energy, establish your own definition of and your relationship to abundance in this really potent time of the blooming flower full moon in Sagittarius! Enjoy!
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What does abundance really mean? Our own personal takes...
- What abundance looks like to Megan as a busy mama & entrepreneur
- How our concept of abundance has totally changed and why
- Getting into the flow and “river of abundance”
- Flower moon and blooming practices starting with the breath
- How breathwork and meditation can be a “vacation for introverts”
- The fascinating newly discovered role that our lungs have in our health and their importance in creating abundance
- One game-changing concept, practice, and way of understanding: rocks, pebbles, and sand philosophy
- The power of working with the Wheel - creating your own wheel of life, seasons, and body
- We walk you thru a practical way to actually create more time
- How brutal honesty can lead to freedom and choice
- The evolutionary programming that led to FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Expanding time through quantum relativity - AKA magic
- The concept of expansion in healing
- The importance of our mitochondria in our flow, expansion, and abundance
Two practices to try for this Full Moon:
- Rocks Pebbles Sand exercise - What is going to fill your container?
Remember... Rocks are your top priorities and commitments (the things that really matter in life) and you fill your container with those first; Pebbles are the things that nourish and grow you but are not as critical or necessary as your big Rocks; Sand is filler - all the things that make the icing on that gluten-free cake (think social media, emails, running little errands, etc) ;)
- Create your own wheel - wheel of life, wheel of health, wheel of your body...
What are the areas on your wheel that you want to focus on? i.e. time in nature, family, being in tune with moon, exercise, spiritual wellness, ritual, sleep, food, career, purpose, etc
Venessa's Rocks Pebbles Sand Journal Example:
Rocks Pebbles Sand in planning for the week...
Start off by doing a brain dump of all the things you want to get done or already have committed to.
After you list those off, you can start identifying which ones are the Rocks, Pebbles, and Sand.
Start filling your week with the Rock items first. Then the Pebble items. Then fill in wherever you have space with Sand items.
This should give you a good idea if you are planning/doing too much and highlight the stuff that actually matters! xo
Resources + Links Mentioned
Sacred Ecology Visualization & Activation Journey to help you uncover what’s been keeping you stuck in your health & life, and discover what “foods” to bring in right now for radical nourishment & clarity.
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Ask Us Your Top Q's!
Go to wildlyrooted.com/podcastconnect to send us your top questions around health + wellness, nutrition + herbalism, natural cycles + intuition, & your top challenges.
Connect with Venessa @wildlyrooted
Connect with Megan @amethyst_and_rose
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!