“You hold the power to your beauty and to your health and to your ancient wisdom - it’s all within you.”
– Jessika Le Corre
How can we begin incorporating the power of wild natural beauty & living in these modern times without slipping into overwhelm? Jessika Le Corre - creator of Feather Eagle Sky Skincare and mama of 3, weaves ancestral wisdom, having studied skin, herbs, flower remedies, essential oils and plant medicine with a seasoned Shaman. She shares why natural products are critical at this time, herbs + botanicals in her wellness toolkit, how to unlock your ancient wisdom and power to your beauty, plus Jessika's top beauty secrets, necessities, and non-negotiables when it comes to food/diet, morning practices, and ritual.
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or Spotify and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of connecting to your moon cycle as a guide for discerning what you need at that time
- Why natural products are critical at this time and their connection to dis-ease on a large scale
- Herbs + botanicals that Jessika uses in her wellness toolkit
- How to unlock your ancient wisdom and power to your beauty
- Her top beauty secrets, necessities, and non-negotiables when it comes to food/diet, morning practices, and ritual
- Jessika’s tips on how to tap into your inner wild & cellular messages
- The magical benefits of cold plunging
- Why harshness and being uncomfortable can be our greatest teacher and medicine
- Experiencing life as ceremony and how to participate fully
- Words of advice on overwhelm for busy mamas, and how Jessika navigates being a mother of 3, business owner + entrepreneurialism, and radical self-care
Connect With Jessika Le Corre
Resources + Links Mentioned
Wildly Rooted Resources
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!