How can we heal intergenerational trauma? How do you know if you have inherited trauma and where do you begin? Candice Wu is an intuitive coach and holistic healing facilitator, who catalyzes the power of love, self-forgiveness, empowerment and body wisdom in her clients to heal trauma and intergenerational trauma from within. With a deep spiritual presence, Candice honor people as living and breathing art, unfolding so that they may each see and know themselves deeply.
Learn about the power of Family Constellations, somatic experiencing, and voice dialogue for healing trauma, one easy way to tune into your inner healer, and how allying with death can be apart of your wellness toolkit.
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What are Family Constellations, how it works, and how they help in the healing of intergenerational trauma to assist you in your current life experience
- Venessa’s personal experience with having Candice lead her through her own Family Constellation
- Who Family Constellations work is helpful for
- How her former career as an art teacher and own healing journey shaped her path as a healer
- How she got into Family Constellation work through her own experience and how her first constellation became her own birthing story
- Her scary decision to leave her doctorate program and pursue her life path
- How yoga and the koshas (layers of being) underlie all aspects of her work, and an explanation of the koshas
- What is somatic experiencing and how you can get unstuck from past trauma by tapping back into the wisdom of your animal body
- The power of Voice Dialogue in accepting all of ourselves fully
- Where to start - practical ways to start getting unstuck and tapping into the wisdom of your own heart and inner guidance
- How to "ally with Death" and why it can be a powerful part of your toolkit
- How to take advantage of her amazing offerings that she is sharing with Feed Your Wild listeners
Connect With Candice Wu
>> GIFT #1 :: Grab your gift at candicewu.com/feedyourwild!
You'll get access to Candice's Sound Sleep Alchemy Album + the Ally With Death Visualization for $15, valued at $45
>> SPECIAL SURPRISE GIFT #2 :: Soul Body Women's Retreat Discount
You're receiving a special offer of $150 off of your booking with the code FYWRETREAT!
Resources + Links Mentioned
Somatic Experiencing Books - Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma* and In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness* by Peter Levine
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Wildly Rooted Resources
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!