Welcome back to FYW #UNFILTERED Moon Musings with Venessa & Megan!
What are #UNFILTERED Moon Musings?
These #UNFILTERED episodes are a hybrid of moon musings + convo + QA answering your top questions about holistic health, nutrition, herbs, moon cycles, and earth-based medicine. Connecting to the moon cycles can be a powerful way to tap into your inner wild and wise self, and if you want to come along for the ride, we are LOVING the Many Moons book by Sarah Gottesdiener - you can grab yours here!
BUT we need YOUR help! Send us your questions and comments by clicking here, we can't wait to hang out with you <3
This Episode's Theme...
New Moon in Cancer :: "All our water holds," Ebb + Flow, Back to basics
Megan and Venessa dive into this New Moon’s Cancer July 12 with the theme of this water sign: "all our water holds." They cover the importance of water for health on multiple levels, the surprising signs and symptoms of dehydration that no one tells you about, and the foundations that no one is ever too advanced to review! They also share some practical tips and tools to support your hydration, flow, and connection to water as life on ALL levels.
Blessed New Moon!
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, & Spotify and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- New Moon Themes: All that our Water holds, Water + Fire with this partial solar eclipse, embracing the ebb and flow of the season and emotions
- How to know when your body needs water - signs that might surprise you
- Health challenges that you didn’t know were linked to dehydration
- Signs and symptoms of dehydration and what to do about it
- How to connect with "wild water" and what it can do for you
- The power of increasing your water consumption by just 1% (the results from a major study were remarkable!)
practices to try for this New Moon: WILD Water
- Select a special vessel to use for your water intake. Make a commitment to ritualize your water drinking for your health! Source filtered, clean water or spring water that full of health-promoting minerals.
- Bonus... COMMUNE with WILD water! Jump in a river, bathe in a lake, swim in the ocean... find a spot where you can connect with natural wild water.
Resources + Links Mentioned
Your Body's Many Cries For Water*, by F. Batmanghelidj M.D.
Water Filter Buying Guide from EWG
Sacred Ecology Visualization & Activation Journey to help you uncover what’s been keeping you stuck in your health & life, and discover what “foods” to bring in right now for radical nourishment & clarity.
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Ask Us Your Top Q's!
Go to wildlyrooted.com/podcastconnect to send us your top questions around health + wellness, nutrition + herbalism, natural cycles + intuition, & your top challenges.
Connect with Venessa @wildlyrooted
Connect with Megan @amethyst_and_rose
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!