“Your soul does not reside in your body, instead your body resides within your soul. The body is an articulation of the soul’s lessons.”
– Jessica Lanyadoo
In this episode, I’m excited to be speaking with Jessica Lanyadoo, an internationally respected Astrologer and Psychic Medium, who is currently the resident astrologer for Girlboss and The Hoodwitch in the US, and Chatelaine in Canada.
We talk about the reasons behind the recent explosion of astrology into mainstream and how medical astrology can help us understand how to live better in our physical body, plus tips on how to embody information received thru astrology without getting overwhelmed.
We also talk about psychic mediumship and animal communication - how Jessica discovered her intuitive gifts and what happens when we die according to her experience talking with dead people, plus how to talk to animals.
Jessica shares words of advice for people who want to support their own intuition and abilities, including the vital importance of spiritual and energetic hygiene.
This was such a fun interview, but there are a few places with some sound tech weirdness. It’s not terrible – just wanted to give you a head’s up. And yes, we recorded right at the start of Mercury retrograde because we are daredevils like that, so perhaps that’s what we get. We survived and thank goodness we did because this interview is going to blow your esoteric socks off. Enjoy!
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jessica got started in Astrology when she was 12!
- The importance of finding good sources for astrology and vetted astrologists with experience, not the Google
- What can astrology help people with and the different ways that one can work with astrology either as a practice or helping with navigating their life
- How the internet, capitalism and disillusionment have influenced the trend of the expansion of astrology into mainstream, and how astrology can help people to explore their own form of divinity and connection
- How medical astrology can help us look at the physical needs of our material body
- Who Jessica considers to be her “Beyonce” of astrology
- Jessica's advice for folks looking to get into astrology seriously
- How Jessica began connecting with your medium gift to begin using it in support of others, plus words of advice for people who want to support their own intuition and abilities... hint: be present in your body!
- How animals communicate and how you can begin practicing talking to your animals friends!
- The importance of spiritual and energetic hygiene and why you might want to think twice before taking drugs while communicating with dead people
- How to keep going, even when you think you have failed or want to give up
Connect With Jessica Lanyadoo
Resources + Links Mentioned
Love, Intimacy, and You - What the Planets Have to Say
If you want to take her class above, you can click here to gain access.
Jessica's forthcoming book is on this very topic & will be out late 2019!
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Feed Your Wild :: Gut :: virtual workshop
Date: Sunday, August 26th, 2018
Time: 12pm - 3pm PST / 2pm - 5pm CST / 3pm - 6pm EST
Duration: 3 hours
Where: Online, from the comfort of your own home!
*In case you can’t make it live, this virtual event WILL be recorded and you will get access to all of the materials and bonuses.
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!