Welcome back to FYW #UNFILTERED Moon Musings with Venessa & Megan!
What are #UNFILTERED Moon Musings?
These #UNFILTERED episodes are a hybrid of moon musings + convo + QA answering your top questions about holistic health, nutrition, herbs, moon cycles, and earth-based medicine. Connecting to the moon cycles can be a powerful way to tap into your inner wild and wise self, and if you want to come along for the ride, we are LOVING the Many Moons book by Sarah Gottesdiener - you can grab yours here!
BUT we need YOUR help! Send us your questions and comments by clicking here, we can't wait to hang out with you <3
This Episode's Theme...
#UNFILTERED Moon Musings :: New Moon In Leo Solar Eclipse :: Heart Medicine & Setting Up Patterns
Megan and Venessa discuss the themes of this New Moon in Leo Solar Eclipse on August 11, 2018: Expansion, truth, solar power, consciousness, energy, embodiment of joy, pleasure, and fun - through the heartgate.
Chani Nicholas (one of our fave astrologers) says: “Eclipses, especially solar eclipses in Leo, teach us something very important about our life purpose and how to manifest it in the world. This is a time where we want to be setting the patterns that will continue to bear fruit for years to come.”
We believe the way to do this is to get aligned through the HEART. We cover the physiology and role of the heart on physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual levels, as well as ways to support your heart gate so you can embody your truest self. Of course, we also share lots of practical tips and tools to support your heart health, including nutrition, plant medicine, and journal prompts to support you this new moon!
Love this podcast? Subscribe over on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, & Spotify and never miss an episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to open to new patterns and set yourself up for the future way of being
- How to beam, as in literally radiate using your heart
- Where to align your mind and heart in order to set the patterns that will continue
- The heart’s role in the body and regulator of 2 forms of circulation - systemic which carries nutrient-rich oxygenated blood to organs and body tissues; and pulmonary - moves oxygen-depleted blood from the heart to the lungs
- The heart beats around 115,000 times per day every day of your life supplying life-giving substances and carrying away toxins and debris and waste from organs
- The most mitochondria are found in the heart - the electromagnetic energy center of our body, creating electricity
- Heart emanates thousands of times more electricity and magnetism than the brain; keeps our rhythm and can create light!
- Megan’s experience with her recent spiritual work and meditations on heart space
- How dropping in and attuning to your body tells you WAY more than any research study or book
- How Megan was able to stop drinking after a field of wild roses told her to do so
- Megan’s new fave mantra: “Medicine comes in many forms”
- The heart as an organ of communication, and how you can literally feel the field of another person’s heart electromagnetism
- Highly synchronized cells like those in the heart amplify what it “hears” based on what it is programmed to hear. So if it is attuned to fear, greed et, the heart will access that, vs love, compassion, etc.
- What is the sacred ecology of your heart? Is it attuned to hate? Love? Fear? Compassion?
- The importance of coherence and heart rate variability for your health
- What is the heartgate and how to work with it on a physical, emotional and spiritual level with plant medicine, and how Megan “prunes” her heart gate
- How to make a commitment to your heart and heart gate
- The energetic and spiritual patterns that Venessa has witnessed through working with Akashic Records and clients related to the heart and deficiencies of the body
- Ways to “let go” without having a lengthy conversation with someone or talk therapy
- Megan shares tools that have worked for her including breathwork, cleansing tools
- Venessa shares her process of connecting to the heart space through her Akashic Record meditation
- Rose for your heart: How rose oil got Megan through a tumultuous relationship in her 20s and how she incorporates rose in nearly everything!
- Top foods for your heart health and Venessa’s fave green food powder right now
- A journal prompt for you to use this New Moon and tune into heart space and what you need in this time
Questions to Ask Yourself this New Moon // Journal Prompts
What are 2 things you can clear and release space in your heart space this New Moon in order to create the pattern that you want to set up for yourself in the now and future?
What are you feeling that is not even yours? Can you differentiate b Mine vs Not Mine and once you have, can you release what is not yours?
Resources + Links Mentioned
Sacred Ecology Visualization & Activation Journey to help you uncover what’s been keeping you stuck in your health & life, and discover what “foods” to bring in right now for radical nourishment & clarity.
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Ask Us Your Top Q's!
Go to wildlyrooted.com/podcastconnect to send us your top questions around health + wellness, nutrition + herbalism, natural cycles + intuition, & your top challenges.
Connect with Venessa @wildlyrooted
Connect with Megan @amethyst_and_rose
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!