“We’re not willing when we feel we have a lot to lose, but we risk everything when we feel like we have nothing to lose. ”
– Susan Lipshutz
How can we tap into our inner knowing and medicine? How can we move through fear in our most challenging moments?
Susan Lipshutz, LCSW - sacred feminine activist and integrative psychotherapy has spent more than 30 years supporting seekers and building strong communities that reawaken and integrate the divine feminine into daily life, combining the ancient wisdom of our grandmothers with her own powerful teachings attuned to the complexities of modern life.
Find out her most helpful tools and practices that have served Susan in her most challenging moments, 3 powerful questions to ask yourself in the healing process, and learn about the Akashic Records - what are they, how Susan uses them, and how they can be powerful in your healing journey.
I’m honored and excited to have Susan as my first guest for the launch of this podcast as she has not only been a mentor and dear friend, but her teachings and community offerings have supported so many women in her 30 years of service.
Love this podcast? SUBSCRIBE over on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and never miss an episode. Give us a Rating & Review - it helps us out so much!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Susan’s origin story and spiritual awakening through service
- How moving into the “mundane” of her life cycle was transformative for her life + work
- How her own birthing story “cracked” her open and her abilities blossomed
- How the death of her mother led her to confront the darkness, challenge her beliefs, and find grace
- The healing power of women’s circles as mandalas
- How loss, curiosity, and the primal body can lead us into deeper layers of the self
- The two biggest things that are “killing us” in the Western world
- The most helpful tools and practices that have served Susan in her most challenging moments, such as after her breast cancer diagnosis
- The power of prayer and sacred reciprocity - and what that means
- 3 powerful questions to ask yourself in the healing process: What is my body telling me? What is that feeling inside of me telling me? What is good for me right now in the present moment?
- How to move through fear in challenging times
- The Akashic Records - what are they, how Susan uses them, and how they can be powerful in your healing journey
- How altars are one way that Susan feeds her own “wild”
Connect With Susan Lipshutz
Resources + Links Mentioned
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Wildly Rooted Resources
Interested in exploring your Akashic Records with Venessa? Click here.
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
Share this episode by clicking the SHARE button below!